1. Temple Hours:
- Afternoon: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Evening: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
2. Our temple is going to be TOUCH-FREE for the near future until further notice.
3. Before you drive to the temple: If you or any of your family members are experiencing Covid- 19 symptoms per CDC Guidelines or if you traveled recently or returned from a cruise ship in the last 14 days, we request you not to come to the temple.
4. Before you exit the car: Please wear a mask before you exit your car. It is mandatory for all devotees older than 5 years of age to wear a mask. NO MASK – NO ENTRANCE TO THE TEMPLE – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Enter the SV Temple Courtyard South Entrance by Naga Shrine and exit from North Entrance facing the garage
- If you intend to use the handrails on the steps please use sanitizer near temple entrance to clean your hands before you enter the temple.
- For both temples use East Door (facing the New Hope Road) to enter the temple and North Door to exit the temple.
- Maintaining social distance is critical and we will have markers helping to maintain the social distance. As you enter the temple please stick to the social distance markers (Blue Stickers) and complete darshan and follow the markers to exit.
- Please ensure toddlers and kids are with you and not running around.
- Wear a mask throughout your stay at the temple and temple premises.
- Please minimize social interactions with temple staff or priests or fellow devotees at the temple. You are always welcome to call and have a conversation over the phone.
- Please don’t sit inside the temple. Instead if you want to meditate, you can do so inside your car with car parked in the temple premises.
- In Stage 1 we are opening only SV Temple and Baba Temple.
- Meditation Hall, Dhuni, Homa Kunda Room, Kitchen and Navagraha temple are not accessible to the public.
- No Teertham or Vibudi/Kumkum or Arathi in Stage1 of our temple reopening. Priests have packed nuts and raisins in small bags ancan give you if devotees would like any prasad.
- If you are looking to perform any poojas please contact priest services to schedule.
6. Other Details: