MEETS EVERY SUNDAY – 8 WEEKS:
1. Hanuman Chalisa – 8 weeks (ages 5 – Adult)
2. Aditya Hridayam – 8 weeks (ages 5 – Adult)
CLASS SCHEDULE (8 classes – Every Sunday):
June 9, 16, 23, 30
July 7, 14, 21, 28
Class Time: 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
• 10:30 am – 11:30 am Class
• 11:30 am – 11:45 am Aarti
• Fees: $54 per student
Class Materials are provided for each student.
While all the stotrams will be taught by Bala Vikas teachers.
Two steps for registration:
• Fill in and submit this Registration Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesS_H3qW2nY3rtoInLuM8v3dwu5HMknIDoXM3e40t1bPA36w/viewform
• Pay fees using the link, $54 per student, includes class materials –
Both steps are required to complete registration. Incomplete registrations will cause a delay in enrollment.
Thank you for enrolling in Bala Vikas Summer Classes! Knowledge will lead to a good mind, purity of action, and a dharmic life.
Saint Tulsidas testified that Bhagwan Shankar Himself said that chanting the forty verses of the Hanuman Chalisa would bring liberation. Chanting the Chalisa is known to bring strength, fortitude and courage.
Solar power is the source of all life in our world. Therefore, it is appropriate that we worship the unseen intelligence behind the solar power – The Sun God, Aditya. Before doing battle with the demon Ravana, Rishi Agastya advised Sri Rama to chant this hymn to gain the strength. It is said that those who chant this hymn daily gain shining good health.
2018 Summer Class Audio Files:
Vishnu Sahasranamam. mp4 Sloka Part 1 – 6/10/2018 Class
Vishnu Sahasranamam . mp4 Sloka Part 2 – 6/17/2018 Class
Vishnu Sahasranamam. mp4 Sloka Part 3 – 6/24/2018 Class
Vishnu Sahasranamam. mp4 Sloka Part 4 – 7/1/2018 Class