Sudarshana Jayanthi is dedicated to the Sudarshana Chakra of God Vishnu. The divine wheel is said to have appeared on this day and worshipping it is equal to worshipping the ten avatars of Lord Vishnu.
- Abhishekam to Lord Sudarshana Swamy (9 a.m.)
- Sudarshana Homam (10 a.m.)
- Vishwaksena aradhana; Punyahavachanam
- Kumbha Avahana, Aradhana, Agni Mukham
- Sudarshana Homam
- Taniyan Vinnapam, Teertha Prasada Vitarana
- To Register For Havan – SUDARSHANA
What is Sudarshana? Lord Vishnu has a weapon called the Sudarshana Chakra. It is a sort of whirlygig that he throws at enemies. When the whirlygig kills the enemy, they get moksha (liberation). It is a wonderful weapon that confers blessings.